Your Cart is Currently Empty
USE: Hand, Body & Face
- The most sensitive skin
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive and problem skin
- Made from 100% pure, unrefined, undiluted plant oils
- Abundant in vitamins, antioxidants and other phyto-nutrients
- Made with sun-stable oils that do not oxidise
- Halts free-radical damage
- Contains all the fatty acids your skin requires to naturally maintain skin barrier
- Allows skin to regulate itself naturally
- Suitable for vegans
This unfragranced version of our beloved Beauty Balm has been especially made for customers with very sensitive skin who want to avoid fragrance, even from essential oils. (see the original product for customer reviews)
Discover the amazing 'oil cleansing method'. Simply stop stripping skins natural oils when cleansing. Dramatically improve skin barrier and seal in moisture for glowing skin that stays hydrated and plumped all day, consequently reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles caused by dry skin.
Surprisingly many customers with oily skin find switching to oil cleansing with Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm rebalances sebum levels, reduces oily shine and can even settle skin prone to breakouts.
Good skin barrier also keeps pathogens out. Pathogens cause spots, fungal or bacterial infections and allergic reactions (this can happen to oily skin too).
Because Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is 100% natural, It is suitable for sensitive skin. Removing harsh ingredients from your skin care routine is recommended for skin prone to acne, perioral dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. Please note the essential oils in this product contain some known allergens.
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is water-free, so it is a super concentrated product. You need only use a tiny amount and will find it glides on, absorbs easily, covers a surprisingly large area and keeps skin hydrated for a very long time. A small pot uses less space, resources and packaging yet goes a remarkably long way.
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is an incredibly effective complete facial skincare solution with absolutely no artificial chemicals. A real one-pot-revolution in natural skincare.
- Preservatives (Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, MI, etc)
- Emulsifiers or solubilisers (that damage skin barrier)
- Artificial colour
- All artificial chemicals
One product is all you need - use to:
- Cleanse (oil cleansing method)
- Exfoliate (oil cleansing method)
- Rebalance sebum production to improve oily skin and reduce oily shine
- Dramatically improve hydration and reduce the appearance of wrinkles caused by dry skin
HOW TO USE:
As a cleanser:
- Apply Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm to face when dry, massaging thoroughly to dissolve dirt and make-up. You can take the time to pamper yourself, or do it very quickly if you’re in a hurry.
- Run a clean flannel under comfortably hot water and hold it over your face allowing the steam to gently lift the dirt, make-up and dead skin cells.
- Wipe away residue leaving clean, hydrated skin. Use a muslin flannel for extra exfoliation.
- Repeat as necessary.
You don’t necessarily need a toner and you may not need to moisturise. If you do, use a small amount of Beauty Balm as a moisturiser.
We recommend oil cleansing your face morning and night. Where possible use a clean cloth for every cleanse. If you do need to reuse cloths dry them out between uses. Never leave a cloth in a soggy heap, it will become a home to harmful bacteria.
As a moisturiser:
Use sparingly, as a little goes a long way. Rub a small amount of Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm between your fingers then apply to your face, massaging in well until it has been absorbed into the skin.
As a primer
When using under foundation apply very sparingly and allow a few moments to absorb before applying make-up over the top. Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm will plump skin and prevent foundation from absorbing into very dry skin.
For dry patches:
Apply to any dry or chapped areas as required, such as lips, elbows or heels. For stubborn dry or rough patches use our Calendula and marshmallow Balm.
INGREDIENTS: 98% organic / wild harvest
Orbignya oleifera [babassu] oil** • butyrospermum parkii [raw shea butter]** • macadamia ternifolia [macadamia nut] oil** • simmondsia chinensis [jojoba] oil** • helianthus annuus [sunflower] oil** • tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil - gluten free] • calendula officinalis • [calendula flower extract]
Babassu oil is obtained from wild harvest babassu nuts which naturally fall in the rainforest and are not subject to use of chemicals when growing or in their processing.
- May contain traces of nut oils.
- Not suitable for those with an allergy to the daisy or aster family, (known as a Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- Should irritation occur discontinue use.
- As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally.
- It is not recommended to use any skincare products on babies under four weeks unless there is a medical problem (because the outer layer of their skin is not yet formed). Our products are certified as cosmetic products and so are not treatments for medical problems. However, the Zinc and Calendula Cream is deemed useful for nappy rash (a medical issue) because it will hydrate, soothe and repel moisture from the skin. It is therefore certified safe for babies under four weeks (we still recommend only using it if there is a problem that needs addressing). The Calendula and Marshmallow Balm is certified as a soothing moisturiser (cosmetic) therefore this product is only certified safe for babies over four weeks.
- Not suitable for use on broken skin of infants under three years or those with a compromised immune system. Lyonsleaf products do not contain antimicrobial preservatives to kill bacteria that may enter the jar. Do not apply to wounds susceptible to infection.
Allergy-safe, or your money back!
Do you get itchy or sore skin when wearing jewellery?
Our jewellery is perfect for you!
Tried and tested, with over 95% of our customers able to wear our jewellery, even after years of suffering. We have helped tens of thousands of happy customers already.
How? 316L/Surgical steel jewellery is known to be one of the most hypoallergenic metals on the market.
Hypoallergenic means 'unlikely to cause reaction'.
Although nothing can be promised as 100% allergy free, as a tiny percentage of people can be hyper-allergic, stainless steel is used by medical professionals for knives and implants due to the low chance of a reaction, hence the term surgical steel.
Hyper-sensitive? Don't worry, that's where our guarantee comes in... Wear comfortably or your money back! See the 'Our Guarantee' tab below for more on this and our lifetime warranty.
For more information about hypoallergenic earrings, check out our blog on nickel allergies.
Oder today and receive your beautifully packaged jewellery in 2-5 days!*
We process all orders the next working day in most cases and they are posted out with Royal Mail, please allow up to 7 days for delivery before contacting as delays can happen during busy periods.
UK: A standard charge of £1.99 is applied to all orders under £25, orders over this amount are free.
USA: A standard charge of $4.99 is applied to all orders under $40, orders over this amount are free.
EU: A standard charge of €3.99 is applied to all orders under €30, orders over this amount are free. (Customs Duty is likely to be due and is the responsibility of the customer, please check your local rules before ordering.)
Please note international prices may fluctuate slightly due to exchange rate as all rates are set in GBP.
We are happy when you are! So, if you don't like your order, simply send it back and we will refund you or exchange for another item of your choice*.
Our earrings are made to last. Wear them 24/7 with no fading. With our lifetime guarantee we will replace any fault due to a manufacturing defect.
Faulty items will be replaced immediately following proof.
*This does not apply to our made to order wedding rings.
Earring Size Type
3mm Tiny (suitable for 2nd/ 3rd piercings)
5mm Small (suitable for kids/ adults everyday wear)
7mm Medium (suitable for kids who want larger earrings/ adults)
Ring Size Circumfrence(mm)