Your Cart is Currently Empty
USE: Hand, Body & Face
- Skin damaged by excessive contact to water or harmful substances.
- Skin prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Very dry skin.
- Gardeners hands / Working hands.
- Skin post chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy.
- Skin healing post surgery / tattoo etc.
- Skin affected by insect bites nettle rash etc.
- Soothes any skin in need of TLC
- Repairs and hydrates very dry, cracked or irritated skin and hands damaged by water.
- Softens heels, elbows, rough working hands, gardeners hands and hard skin on feet.
- Non comedogenic, gentle enough to soften and hydrate facial skin and repair chapped lips.
- Contains gamma linolenic acid (often lacking in the skin of atopic eczema sufferers).
- Improves sore nipples when nursing (no need to wash off before feeding baby).
- Improves skins elasticity. Use during pregnancy to prevent the appearance of stretch marks.
- Unfragranced, suitable for infants and those with very sensitive skin.
An unfragranced balm made with pure plant oils, organic beeswax, home grown herbs and nothing else.
Key ingredients: calendula, marshmallow root, babassu oil, borage oil, avocado oil, rosehip oil and beeswax. 95% organic/wild harvest
HOW TO USE: Apply to skin as required up to 6 times a day. For best results use sparingly and frequently.
INGREDIENTS: 94% organic / wild harvest
Helianthus annuus [sunflower] oil** • orbignya oleifera [babassu] Oil** • cera alba [beeswax]** • borago officinalis [borage] oil* • persea gratissima [avocado] oil** • rosa canina [rosehip] oil • tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil - gluten free] • calendula officinalis [calendula flower extract] • althaea officinalis [marshmallow root extract].
*Cold Pressed **Organic/wild harvest
- May contain traces of nut oils.
- Not suitable for those with an allergy to the daisy or aster family, (known as a Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- Should irritation occur discontinue use.
- As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally.
- It is not recommended to use any skincare products on babies under four weeks unless there is a medical problem (because the outer layer of their skin is not yet formed). Our products are certified as cosmetic products and so are not treatments for medical problems. However, the Zinc and Calendula Cream is deemed useful for nappy rash (a medical issue) because it will hydrate, soothe and repel moisture from the skin. It is therefore certified safe for babies under four weeks (we still recommend only using it if there is a problem that needs addressing). The Calendula and Marshmallow Balm is certified as a soothing moisturiser (cosmetic) therefore this product is only certified safe for babies over four weeks.
- Not suitable for use on broken skin of infants under three years or those with a compromised immune system. Lyonsleaf products do not contain antimicrobial preservatives to kill bacteria that may enter the jar. Do not apply to wounds susceptible to infection.
Allergy-safe, or your money back!
Do you get itchy or sore skin when wearing jewellery?
Our jewellery is perfect for you!
Tried and tested, with over 95% of our customers able to wear our jewellery, even after years of suffering. We have helped tens of thousands of happy customers already.
How? 316L/Surgical steel jewellery is known to be one of the most hypoallergenic metals on the market.
Hypoallergenic means 'unlikely to cause reaction'.
Although nothing can be promised as 100% allergy free, as a tiny percentage of people can be hyper-allergic, stainless steel is used by medical professionals for knives and implants due to the low chance of a reaction, hence the term surgical steel.
Hyper-sensitive? Don't worry, that's where our guarantee comes in... Wear comfortably or your money back! See the 'Our Guarantee' tab below for more on this and our lifetime warranty.
For more information about hypoallergenic earrings, check out our blog on nickel allergies.
Oder today and receive your beautifully packaged jewellery in 2-5 days!*
We process all orders the next working day in most cases and they are posted out with Royal Mail, please allow up to 7 days for delivery before contacting as delays can happen during busy periods.
UK: A standard charge of £1.99 is applied to all orders under £25, orders over this amount are free.
USA: A standard charge of $4.99 is applied to all orders under $40, orders over this amount are free.
EU: A standard charge of €3.99 is applied to all orders under €30, orders over this amount are free. (Customs Duty is likely to be due and is the responsibility of the customer, please check your local rules before ordering.)
Please note international prices may fluctuate slightly due to exchange rate as all rates are set in GBP.
We are happy when you are! So, if you don't like your order, simply send it back and we will refund you or exchange for another item of your choice*.
Our earrings are made to last. Wear them 24/7 with no fading. With our lifetime guarantee we will replace any fault due to a manufacturing defect.
Faulty items will be replaced immediately following proof.
*This does not apply to our made to order wedding rings.
Earring Size Type
3mm Tiny (suitable for 2nd/ 3rd piercings)
5mm Small (suitable for kids/ adults everyday wear)
7mm Medium (suitable for kids who want larger earrings/ adults)
Ring Size Circumfrence(mm)